We wanted to take a moment to give everyone an update on the team.
Valentine’s Day Festival: Its is that time of year for our annual Valentine’s Day Festival. This year, the party is going to be even larger than last year! We have scaled up and grown to make this the event of the season:
- Align Sweet Shoppe: Back by popular demand, the Align Sweet Shoppe will be in full effect! From 12p-3p, come to the office for the biggest selections of sweet treats since Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!
- Align Hiring Event: We will be doing open interviews this day so, the public is welcome to attend and this is a great way for members of the team to receive a referral bonus. IF YOU KNOW ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM, PLEASE SEND THEM IN!
- Align Bounce House: Weather permitting, Tony the Tiger Bounce House will be available all day for kids of all ages.
- Mammography Van: Onsite, we will have the Premier Health’s Mobile Mammography Van seeing patients for breast imaging by appointment. The fine print:
- All major insurances accepted.
- Prefer people to make an appointment
- MUST HAVE a physicians note to get 3D coverage on van
- If under 40 must have a physicians note
- Clients can be scheduled in 20 minute intervals (3 per hour)
- Bill directly to insurance
- Payment plans available for uninsured patients
- Appointments can be made by calling:
- For more info, click HERE
Retirement Savings Plan: Its official, Align has a provider partnered, retirement savings plan through Third Bank. If you are interested, please contact Josh for enrollment information. These types of products are great for saving some month before taxes are taken out.
Align Home Health
CEU’s: Just as a reminder, all care staff are required to complete at least 8 CEU’s annually. We have partnered with some websites to provide you FREE CEU’s:
After completing the CEU send the cert to us and we will make sure it gets into your file.
Referral Bonus: We continue to seek talented individuals to join the Align family. So, for anyone who recommends an Aide that successfully on-boards and remains an active member of the team for at least 3 months will receive a $100 bonus!
Align Life Centers
Concept Redesign: Starting in February with the hopes of being complete in March, the ALC is getting a facelift! We will be tailoring our layout to be more suited to providing care for individuals with more aggressive care needs. These efforts will be concurrent to the daycare construction.
Align Team Daycare
Construction: After a delay over the holidays, construction has resumed. These efforts are to improve our ability to provide services in our daycare! Over the next month or two, our facility will be upgraded to include a better classroom experience, a fenced in play area, and better ADA compliance for access to the building.
Vacancy: From schedule changes, we have openings for 2 or 3 children at the daycare. If you are interested, please inquire with Judy N.
Hope everyone had a warm and fulfilling holiday season.
- Special recognition goes to Antenise D. She recently was promoted to Supervisor from all her hard work and dedication to Align!
- Congrats to Denise L. for receiving your Ohio Administrator’s Certificate!
Finally, hope to see everyone out for the Valentine’s Day Festival here at the building. Please make the effort to stop by, there should be lots of fun and activity!