Happy Saint Patrick’s Day. Hi Team. I wanted to let you know about an exciting event at Align!
We have partnered with the Dayton Food Bank and Greene Department of Developmental Disabilities as part of their yearly food drive. Starting today we are collecting canned goods and non-perishable items through March 30th.
For any member of the Align family that donates something, they will get an entry into a drawing for a $50 gift card at the end of the month.
The Dayton Foodbank’s mission is to relieve hunger in the community through a network of partner agencies by acquiring and distributing food. Food and related supplies are distributed to a network of pantries, community kitchens, shelters and other charitable programs, all of which support the health and development of food insecure individuals.
For any individual in need, please reach out to the Dayton Foodbank for support HERE.
Donations are accepted Monday through Friday from 730A to 5P at the Align Building, 4114 Mapleview DR, Beavercreek, OH 45432. Recommended items to donate are:
- Hearty Soups
- Stews (Beef, Chicken and Dumplings)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Meat/High Protein Group
- Canned meats: ham, chicken, meat spreads
- Canned fish including tuna, salmon, sardines, other fish
- Nuts, and seeds
- Rice and Beans
- Dairy Group
- Evaporated milk
- Powdered milk
- Puddings & custards
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Canned fruits: peaches, pears, pineapples, applesauce, fruit cocktail
- Canned juices: apple, cranberry, tomato and vegetable
- Canned vegetables: green beans, peas, corn, tomatoes, potatoes
- Breads, Cereals & Pasta
- Hot and cold breakfast cereals, including oatmeal and cream of wheat
- Baking mixes: pancake, corn bread, cake mixes/icing, quick breads
- Pastas and canned sauces
- Other items
- Pet Food (yes, needy families have pets too!)
- Cat and dog dry and canned food
- Non-food Household products
- Paper – toilet, tissues and towels
- Soap – Bar and liquid
- NOTE: Must be boxed and stored separately from all food items