Happy New Years Team!
We wanted to relay some vaccine updates, so please take a couple of minutes to familiarize yourself with the information.
January Vaccination Times
Align Home Health has been blessed again with having been invited to more times for vaccination of our team:
- Tuesday, January 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, January 7 from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 12 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, January 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 19 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, January 21 from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 26 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, January 30 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
NOTE: The time between doses is 28 days. So, for instance, if you received your first dose on 12/24/2020, you would need to attend the 1/21/2021 time.
The process remains the same:
- Preregister HERE (when asked for your role pick either Non-Hospital Healthcare Worker or State of Ohio DODD Center Staff)
- Park in the FREE parking garage on Jefferson ST
- Go to the Convention Center through the skyway on level 1
- Go to the ground floor and get in line
- Get your shot, wait for 15 minutes, and sign up for the app!
Vaccine Roundtable Discussion
The State of Ohio in conjunction with Ohio Department of Aging (ODA) and Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) is hosting several roundtable discussions to answer questions about the vaccine. To participate, just register for a section by clicking HERE. No topic is off the table.
A Message of Hope
Members of the team have reported something interesting after receiving the vaccine. People are reporting incidents of doing everyday things like standing in line at the grocery and no longer being scared that they will contract COVID-19. People are relaying feeling grateful knowing they won’t be bringing home this disease and infecting their children. One individual said that they knew this coming year was going to be better than the last because they had done their part to make it better.
It appears that a side effect of becoming vaccinated is an overwhelming sense of HOPE and GRACIOUSNESS! This feeling is lingering, infectious, and contagious.
Do your part to end this pandemic.